50 Random Facts About Me

50 random things you probably didn't need to know... Preferably not in any specific order

1) I am obsessed with cereal and granola.  Seriously. I eat like a box every 2 days.

2) Jesus is my main man.  He has my heart and my soul.  He is my life and the reason I do what I do.

3) I am a writer. If you are reading this and haven't figured it out yet.. Well I'm sorry

4) I tend to be a bit sarcastic, but only when I feel like it. ( Refer to number 3 if you are having difficulties) Me? Sarcastic? Never.

5) I am OCD with organization, school, life.. Yep that pretty much sums it up. Oh, did I use the correct punctuation with that?

6) Dancing has been a part of my life since I was 3. No, I am not the stereotypical ballerina you are envisioning. I have taken tap, jazz and lyrical.

7) Singing is a favorite past time of mine. No, I will not sing for you.. Unless you show up at my Church, or check out my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC08W9UFyRg66huFl1Ldm5Vg

8) Currently I am attempting to learn how to play piano and guitar. Yes, all of the keys on my piano have stickers with the notes. No, I am not good at playing.

9) If you don't see me working out or running I am either dead, sick, brain dead or all of the above.

10) Bible studies are my favorite, especially when they involve random tangents and headstands on the wall.

11) Chocolate chip cookies are ewwey. I know I've just killed the American Dream. Might as well start your hating now.

12) Personality type wise, I am an ENFJ/ INFJ on the nose. I am exactly half and half extroverted and introverted. I consider that my special talent. Ambivert.

13) My feet are huge. I am almost 5'6" and pretty tiny, but wear a size 9 in shoes. See, I told you I had big feet! Clown feet!

14) Family,friends and pets mean the world to me. God has blessed me with the best I could ever ask for and I am beyond thankful.

15) During high school and into college now, I am pretty much a defined perfectionist. Well, I try at least, but I am getting better. 99.9%'s don't freak me out as much any more. ( Just kidding, I'm not that crazy... Or maybe I am.. Hmm.. Refer to number 5)

16) Eyes are blue,hair is brown I'm sorry if my random facts are making you frown:(

17) When I was little I loved Hannah Montana. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Nope. Not anymore. ( Pinterest irony of " Then I'd be singing in my underwear" " That'd be quite a show")

18) Couscous and rolls with honey butter are delicious. Just not together.. Obviously.. Come on, I'm not that strange

19) PLL is my weekly TV gorge, along with Dance Moms. Oh and The Middle (Brick.. Shhhh)

20) The Bible is pretty awesome. You should check it out. Like now.

21) I have two dogs: A St. Bernard Rottweiler mix and a Collie Lab Golden Retriever mix

22) Brownies are my go to for a chocolate fix

23) I never want to fit in, we were made to stand out.

24) Olaf is very similar to myself. I like warm hugs and dream of summers with snow, where I wouldn't melt.

25) I strive to become like God in not only my words, but my deeds and actions. I am a strong believer and I'm not afraid for the world to see.

26) I strongly dislike Math and Science, mainly because they are difficult for me. So don't ask me Y your X left.

27) My hair is in a bun on a regular basis

28) Favorite colors include coral, turquoise, and pink

29) Coloring is fun, no, I am not 5

30) Smiling is my favorite

31) I wear a cross necklace every single day that I have had since 6th grade

32) Geocaching is da bomb

33) I'm one of those nerds that love playing board games and watching sappy romantic movies

34) In high school, the kids always made fun of me for writing a 10,000 times longer paper than they did

35) Past FFA And FCA Officer

36) Looking forward to meeting my future husband that God has in store. I wonder if he will have never dated anyone ever too?

37) I constantly ask my mom if I am taller or have grown in height. Am I 5'8" yet? Yeah, I didn't think so.

38) Sorry. I'm really awkward sometimes. Sorry. And say sorry a lot. Sorry. Dang it!

39) Worrying would be the death of me, but I'm learning to give it to God

40) Studying is a necessity in order for me to do well on tests

41) I've donated my hair to locks of love twice and plan on doing it again!

42) Volunteer work is the best work... Until you have to grow up.. And get a real job.... Ouch... That one is going to hurt

43) I'm wayyy old fashioned. I'm sure I'll get to date number 50 and eventually work up the nerve to hold hands.

44) I was born as a premature baby and had to stay in the hospital for over a month after I was born. Needles in my head, blood transfusions left and right. I'm a believer in miracles of Jesus Christ.

45) Fuzzy socks and cups of peppermint hot tea are my best friends

46) Longing to go on mission trips, but scared to leave home without my family. Yeah, trust me. It can be a problem. Can you say hello homesickness.

47) 1 John 4:19 and Romans 8:28 are my favorite Bible verses

48) Lots of smiles, laughs and photographs

49) Acting in plays is a lot of fun. Especially when you're Lucy in "You're a good man Charlie Brown" and don't know how to be mean, or flirt.

50) If you're still reading and made it this far, I give you props! You've made it to the end, and that's a great accomplishment considering I lose most people at sentence number 5. So I'll leave you at last with one of my favorite quotes.

"We please Him most, not by frantically trying to make ourselves good, but by throwing ourselves into His arms with all our imperfections and believing that He understands everything-- and still loves us." A.W. Tozer

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Amber

When Words Fail To Speak

Maybe It's Okay