“Reminisce”
 
I hope you reminisce over the way she used to smile.
 
The way she didn’t let anything get to her, but instead bravely faced the miles.
 
I hope you reminisce over the way she used to laugh.
 
The way she would giggle in silence with her best friend, although it couldn’t be captured through a photograph.
 
I hope you reminisce over the love she had for others.
 
The way she would give, and give, and give to random people, as if they were her brothers.
 
I hope you reminisce over the faith she had for Jesus Christ.
 
The way she would boldly, humbly, and compassionately elect herself as a living sacrifice.
 
I hope you reminisce over the joy she found in running or dancing for hours on end.
 
The way she would treat everyone she knew, inviting them to participate to spend.
 
I hope you reminisce over the value she found in family and spending time with them.
 
Just as Jesus did with His family, as He was born in Bethlehem.
 
I hope you reminisce over the foundation that she tried to base her life upon.
 
The way that life seems to be over before we know it as it continually goes on and on.
 
And finally, I hope you reminisce over the person she tried so steadily to be.
 
Because in the end of it all, I hope you remember Christ and that of Him you saw in me.
(Photo Credit belongs to Photographer Amber Nicole Ginter)

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Amber

When Words Fail To Speak

Maybe It's Okay